1. Why won't these damn Christmas bells stop ringing?!
2. May your holidays be filled with snowstorms and angry relatives.
3. Your Christmas. I hate it.
4. You better have a Merry Christmas... or else.
5. Santa must've lost my Christmas spirit in the mail.
6. DO NOT WAKE ME UP BEFORE 7 AM TO "OPEN PRESENTS". I DO NOT HAVE THUMBS.
7. Why does this "Santa" get delicious cookies and I don't?
8. I hope Santa brings you coal this year. Or tennis balls.
9. I hope you weren't looking forward to a "silent night"...
10. How many presents did you get me for Christmas? Only eight? You know I hate even numbers.
11. Put "three pounds of Beggin' Strips" on your Christmas list for me, will you?"
12. Who invited the big guy?
13. Get these decorations off of me. How many times do I have to tell you, I'm agnostic!
14. People still know I'm a dog, mom. You're not fooling anyone.
15. December needs to ho, ho, hurry up already!
Holiday break, time with family, sugar cookies… what’s not to love about the holidays in December? Apparently a lot, according to these grumpy dogs who just can’t seem to get into the Christmas spirit.
Featured Image via @cindyyylou_sanchez
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!