There may only be an option to like and retweet, but these were our favorites. Get ready to LOL.
2. Can’t let anyone know about your not-so secret obsession.
3. “Hold ON mom I have to update my status.” *Pees*
4. Clearly this guy has never been to the BarkBox offices. Sorry, pawffices. We’re professionals.
5. Maybe we’re just projecting here but…
6. I am so guilty of this it’s not even funny. OK, it’s kind of funny.
7. If someone says they’re not a dog person I’m like, “How do you even call yourself a person?”
8. WHAT? That’s like meeting a frat guy whose name ISN’T CHAD, like can you even?
9. Followed by “DON’T EAT THAT.”
10. I’d like to call this one a joke, but in reality it’s more of a sad reflection of my love life at the moment. ANYWAY, ABOUT DOGS LOLZ.
11. Every Dachshund’s worst nightmare.
12. Do you ever just sit and wonder what poop smells like to a dog? Like they must really really love it. I dunno. It’s weird that I’m writing this sentence at work right now.
13. The only thing scarier is when people tell you you’re starting to turn into your mother.
14. @DogTextings is one of the best things to ever happen to the internet.
15. And instead of throwing dollar bills you just throw treats at them.
16. BREAKING NEWS: DOG HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD BOY. MORE AT 11.
17. Just a dog trying to eat a rainbow.
18. This is truly brilliant.
19. That moment when you’re caught having a heart to heart with your dog and then you realize you’re in public.
20. “I refuse to eat this filet mignon flavored dish. Vomit is much more savory.”
21. She’s going to make a great dog mom.
22. This is a dog’s life encapsulated into a single tweet.