2. Admit it. We're all #BackDog.
3. Dogs: They might vomit on the floor, but at least they'll provide emotional support while you clean it up.
4. It's always a great day...until that annoying friend you hate shows up.
5. Concerned Chihuahua is concerned of your life choices.
"That was your 20th episode of Grey's Anatomy. You need some fresh air, dear."
6. When even the dog gets worried when you say you're going to build a "custom shelf."
7. Husky: Some assembly required.
8. Roly poly Corgi forgot how to dog.
9. Is that an IRL Scooby Doo?
10. And we're pretty sure this is John Travolta.
11. Here's how a dog looks like in mid-bark...
12...and in mid-sneeze....
13...and in mid-"french fry food binge."
14. This dog was so happy when his human came back from vacation, he morphed into a Disney character.
15. This dog doesn't understand why you can't just pull over and ask for directions already.
16. And this Golden Retriever, who rolled around on a freshly mowed lawn, just replaced Mark Ruffalo in the next Avengers film.
17. "Do you see, human? This could be you."
18. The elusive drool barbell -- only comes out during meal time.
19. This picture is presented without commentary.
22. When this dog sits down, he accidentally looks like a furry bodybuilder.
"Where's ma money?"
23. And this Husky is shocked, SHOCKED, when his human eats the last bite of his cheeseburger.
24. This dog's owner heard barking, then came out to find this.
25. And this dog's owner couldn't find her dog, then went outside to find this.
27. No, these Golden Retrievers aren't making out. They fell asleep while playing with a tennis ball...or so they said.
28. This Husky's owner pretended to throw a ball, then captured his dog's exact moment of feeling betrayed.
29. Get on the slip n' slide, they said. It'll be fun, they said.
30. When bae says "I love you" and you suddenly realize you're not the commitment type.
31. "Guess what, human? You're stuck inside and I'm not going to let you out. NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS."
32. And lastly, here's a ridiculously photogenic dog who may or may not be Elijah Wood. You're welcome.