You may think that Hump Day refers to climbing the proverbial hill in the middle of the work week, but in the dog’s POV, Hump Day is a weekly holiday celebrating…well…you get it. ;P
Below are 15 pups who take Hump Day way too literally.
1. Tell us how you learned to use a computer, for starters.
2. Obviously a novice Hump Day celebrator.
3. Caught red pawed.
4. Inanimate objects are horrible Hump Day participants.
5. I’m just doing a bit of Hump Day research?
6. This is the last time he borrows the laptop.
7. Perfect timing! Just wanted to wish you a happy Hump Day!
8. Shhh! He didn’t hear us come in.
9. Sparky teaches a pal the universal Hump Day greeting.
10. She figured out how to crack the pawsword.
11. Frank shows a different Hump Day technique…
12. This maneuver is known as the “Hump Day Hat.”
13. Turns out cats are actually protesters of Hump Day…
14. This cat is just biding his time to get revenge for celebratory Hump Day greetings.
15. Such meta.