Adorable. Cuddly. Stubborn. Gassy. I’m not talking about my ex – though the similarities are sort of astounding. I’m talking about owning a French Bulldog. Those of us who own these stinky lil’ snorters know how amazing they are, but for the others, let us walk you through what having these fart-y little roommates is like.
1. Let’s start on the surface: Frenchie’s are one of the cutest dog breeds out there.
2. They want your attention…let’s just say, pretty frequently.
3. And are definitely derpy.
4. Sure, they may be a bit stubborn.
5. And gassy.
6. They may have a bit of difficulty discerning between a “household item” and a “toy.”
7. And cleaning out those face rolls can sometimes be a bit of a chore.
8. But it’s all worth it when you see this face.
9. Another thing: they find very interesting sleeping positions.
10. And even more interesting sitting positions.
11. What you call a lap, they call a chair.
12. What you call a cat, they call a bed.
13. What you call a dog, they call a… I think you get the picture.
14. Sure, we never know who they’re looking at.
15. Sure, they may be a bit overly persistent. But, we challenge you to find a cuter pup.