One dog is great. Two dogs or more? Just plain hilarious.
1. When they both call shotgun at the same time.
2. When one dog is always giving you “My sister is crazy, admit it” eyes.
3. “YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US.” Sometimes they get clique-y.
4. You have to put up with many countless nights pondering the age old question: “Whose ball is it?”
5. A lot of awkward unanswerable things like this tend to happen.
6. No one really wants to play with the toy. They just don’t want the other dog to have it.
7. The only food they’re interested in is each others’.
8. You wake up like this because the dogs have taken up the rest of the bed.
9. Are they playing? Are they fighting? They’re okay, right? They’re fine. Are they fighting?
10. Mo dogs, mo problems. Small dog bed problems, that is.
11. You sure were nice spending hundreds of dollars on this king-sized bed for your dogs.
12. Sure you can attempt to share the bed, but you know what happens.
13. And taking pictures of them? Forget about it.
14. Where does one dog start and the other end?
15. Your floor is basically just covered in blankets and dog beds now.
16. When they sit on each other you find it adorable and totally not weird.
17. What your leashes look like on a good day.
18. And when people question why you have so many dogs, you just tell them you have a disorder — one you don’t feel like treating right now.
Featured image via @hewdavid