We never listen to our mothers until it’s too late, even though they only want the best for us. Maybe one day we’ll learn our lessons, but in the meantime, Mama said there’d be pups like this…
1. This high-class, high-maintenance diva will empty your wallet and your treat jar.
2. A surfer dude with a glowing tan could be trouble, but he’ll certainly throw you a bone when you’re drowning.
3. You won’t be meeting a goody two-shoes at the nearest Puppy Davidson convention.
4. Put ‘em up and hand over the bully sticks!
5. No matter how cute the booty, Mama never liked a lazy man.
6. Put on your helmets – this rider is racing straight to your heart and to the dog park.
7. Arrr! This chunky pirate will loot all of the village refrigerators.
8. Mama always said he should love me more than his mother, but those luscious locks and roses are so tempting.
9. He can’t help that he’s really really ridiculously good looking…a man in a tux is sure to have you wrapped around his finger.
10. Your mama should always warn you about Guy Fieri.
11. Some call me Bruce Wayne, others call me adorable in a hoodie: either way, I’m a dangerous pup to be around.
12. Slide over a rawhide bone and no one gets hurt!
13. A dashing politician is usually a bad boy.
Mama usually knows best, but deep down, we know all pups are good pups. They make us feel warm and fuzzy on the inside (and the outside!) with their kisses and cuddles. Even if they can occasionally be quite the troublemakers, they mean well, and that’s all that matters.