1. "Um, our middle brother is a little...different."
2. "Don't mind me. Just raising money for my sorority. Now do you want the wax on or the wax off?"
That moment when your dog is being petted by someone else and they look over to see if you're jealous.
4. If laughing at dogs with "angry eyebrows" is wrong, we don't want to be right.
5. "Better to eat you with, my dear. Uh, I mean, woof...woof."
6. Dog + bottle cap = rising rap star
7. When you're at a party having a good time until that annoying friend shows up.
8. This dog ran away from home. After the owner looked for her for hours, he came home to this.
9. "I guess the grass isn't greener on the other side."
10. "I'm watching you, human! Your blinds can't keep me away from my psychotic attachment to you!"
11. When you walk in on your dogs giving their brother a swirly.
12. When your dogs mysteriously disappear, blame the stair cats. It's always the stair cats.
13. Here's what a dog looks like in mid-bark. You're welcome.
14. Don't bother scolding him. He already regrets his decision.
15. Nothing to see here. Just a Pug riding shotgun in a Porsche, judging your life choices.
16. This picture is presented without commentary.
19. This dog of course didn't get into the trash can.
20. Every Shiba is hiding a secret.
21. Before and after your dog realizes you're in the room.
22. Is it just us, or does this dog look like an IRL Scooby Doo?
23. Alan kept poking his face through the wall, so his owners decided to have some fun with him.
25. Nothing to see here. Just two floating dog heads. #NBD
26. And last but not least, we end with a dog who's having a worse day than you.
Having a bad day? Bored at work or just feeling blah? Not anymore you’re not. These pictures we scrounged from the interwebs are so funny, you’d have to be satan (or a cat lover) not to laugh.
Can’t get enough of the cuteness? Click here to see more adorable pups. 🙂
Featured image via Reddit
Looking for the perfect gift for your pup? How about a monthly delivery of toys and treats from BarkBox? With its creative monthly themes, top-quality products (all of them designed and made in-house), and incredible customer service, BarkBox is a great time for pups who love toys and treats. BarkBox also tailors each delivery to your pup based on size, needs, and wants. Plus, all of the edibles are free from wheat, corn, and soy, and—most importantly—they taste delicious.
Cost: $29 for 1 month, $25 for 6 months, or $20 for 12 months.
If your pup needs tough toys, the Super Chewer BarkBox could be an awesome option for you. The Super Chewer version of the BarkBox is very similar to the one above (fun monthly themes, original products, and so on) but with the added benefit of having toys that are virtually indestructible. It’s made for the pups who want a bit more of a challenge for their teeth – and for you humans who are sick of throwing away destroyed toys five minutes after getting them.
Cost: $39 for 1 month, $33 for 3 months, $30 for 6 months, $28 for 12 months.
For more, check out these articles!
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!