Shiba Inus have been perfecting their booty game since at least 3000 B.C., so it’s no wonder they’re the ultimate rump shakers. In case you need some convincing, here are 15 reason why this ancient breed is the best at strutting what their mama gave ’em.
1. They let it all hang out, even in public.
2. They know you’re lookin’.
3. Yeah, know you like what you see.
4. Their Shiba shake brings all the boys to the yard. They would teach you, but they’d have to charge.
5. They keep it right, keep it tight with yoga.
6. Sometimes, the glorious tushies travel in pairs…
7. … But they know you really can’t have too much of a good thing when it comes to the Shiba strut, so they’ll oblige by traveling in packs.
8. They’re great for storage.
9. They look beautiful in the sunshine.
10. And stunning in the sunset.
11. They proudly show off their tan lines.
12. Really, they have no time for haters.
13. The cold never bothered them anyway.
14. In fact, they dive right in.
15. But the most definitive proof: Our resident Shiba’s rump in action.