Olivia Lazer, a photographer, had her dog, Zelda, sit in for light tests so many times over the years, that she now has a library of Zelda’s best expressions. Olivia has a talent for photoshop, and she decided to use Zelda’s expressions in old, historic photos. The result is a journey through history with Zelda the four-year-old Shiba, and we wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.
1. “Remember that gentleman I was telling you about, Rita? Well, I caught him with Angela at the stop n’ shop yesterday evening, and they were holding hands.”
2. Who needs Betty White when you’ve got a Shiba?
Okay, we still need Betty White.
3. “Having three computer-machines at work is not that big of a deal since I need them for my research queries.”
4. Jaws? More like Paws, amIrite?
5. No matter how much she complains, we’re never going to remove these “unflattering” pictures of her from the 2013 Superbowl:
6. “That’s it. Iron it real good.” *Starts kicking back paw*
7. “Typing has always been my strong suit, which propels me forward to be successful in the future.”
8. “And then I told Jackie that she shouldn’t brag about getting a 97 on that test because it was so easy I mean it was just simple algebra!”
9. “Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life… and eat bacon.”
10. “Beetlepup, Beetlepup, Beetlepup!”
11. Michael “Canine” was the hottest young pup Hollywood has ever seen:
12. “My bark will never be, will never see, will never know.”
13. “It don’t matter if you’re black or white as long as you got biscuits:”
14. Queen Zelda atop her throne:
15. Zelda does whatever she wants when she wants WITHOUT her mother’s approval:
16. Zelda as Kelly Kapowski is the foxiest of the foxies:
17. Cutest bunny ears ever given to Kurt Cobain:
18. Sophia Zelda Loren was such a bombshell:
19. Talk about pup fiction:
20. The original smooshy floofy face that made it all happen: