Black Friday? More like (dog) pack Friday. While all those other mutherpuppers are waiting in the cold to buy some discount electronics, you’ll be in your warm house cuddling with your pup. Paws to ponder all the wonderful reasons why you should stay in with your dog:
1. You don’t need to bundle up. Your dog has plenty of fluff to keep you warm.
2. No lines.
3. You can get as much sleep as you want. Going shopping at 4am? Come on, you’re not a young pup anymore.
4. Let’s be real. You can probably get it fur the same price online for Cyber Monday.
5. Thanksgiving leftovers are much better than mall court food.
6. And you’re going to have to guard those leftovers, too.
7. You don’t have to wear pants.
8. Two words: pajama party.
9. Because this weekend is all about family, and Fido is your family.
10. You and your pup can probably get the dog park to yourselves.
11. Sure, your dog might whine for some turkey. But you aren’t going to get elbowed over a food processor.
12. You have the day off to binge watch all the Barks and Rec you want. Relax and treat yo self.
13. You probably need to recover from all the family time anyway. Your dog had to pretend to LIKE the cats.
14. There’s leftover wine.
15. No traffic jams. But lots of cranberry jam. Enjoy your night in!
Featured image via @soydominga