Rottweillers are the tough-looking, hard-loving loyal lunkheads of the dog world. These hunky pups are known for their confidence, silly sense of humor, and dedication to their chosen people. Of course, they also have a bit of a tough guy reputation, so you better not say the wrong thing. Here are 12 things you should never say to a Rottie.
1. Ooh, you’re so big and scary!
“With a sweet face like this? Puh-lease!”
2. You’re such a troublemaker!
“I prefer to think of myself as a curious lover of life, tyvm.”
3. Be quiet.
YOUR FACE SHOULD BE QUIET!
4. You must be such good guard dogs.
“Oh look, squirrels!!!”
5. You’re such a tough guy.
“Shh, we’re twying to take a widdle nappy-poo.””
6. Why are you such a goofball?
“Do you consider pondering the meaning of art and life ‘goofy?’ Please, leave me to my thoughts.”
7. The markings on your face are so weird.
“And what do you call that thing on your face? Lips? Gross.”
8. Your jaws are so big and strong.
“Tell that to my delicate pet stick. I love Stick. Stick is my friend.”
9. You’re not very social with other dogs.
“My brothers and I beg to differ.”
10. Why so serious?
“I’m laughing on the inside.”
11. You’re too big to play with the baby.
“FEAR NOT, HUMANS, FOR I WILL RAISE THIS NAKED PUPPY AS MY OWN.”
12. You must hate cats.
“Uhh, does it look like we hate each other?”
13. Have you ever read the Good Dog, Carl books?
“Read them? Please. I live them.”
14. Your eyebrows are weird.
“You’re just jealous of my expert shaping.”
15. Your butt looks like a heart.
Featured image via NordicTiger/Flickr