CATS. What. The. Pup.
Not only are they considered half wild, they are downright, cold, conscienceless criminals.
Not convinced? See for yourself, as collected from a viral subreddit, the ultimate cases of stolen beds by cats in 2014.
1. Capitalizing on frightening situations.
“They all run into my office during a big storm.”
2. Claiming the new furniture.
“The new ‘dog’ beds arrived!”
3. Owning the dog and the dog’s bed.
“…Peanut stealing her German Shepherd’s bed…”
4. Playing musical beds and coming out on top. And then rubbing it in the losers’ noses.
“Basking in sorrow.”
5. Not pleased their dictatorship is about to be toppled.
“Paco took Dante’s bed again. Only this time Dante was like, “NOPE! My bed.” Paco looks mildly horrified.”
6. Stealing their SAFE PLACE. #Violated
“My cat has started sleeping in my dog’s crate, and he’s not sure what to do about it.”
7. Laughing at the rebelling peasants.
8. Like Denmark, claiming territory just because.
“I has the says!”
9. Showing what Party rules the House (and it ain’t the Democrats…).
“First bed was stolen, so we bought a second one. Second bed was stolen as well.”
10. Creating a tableau out of their moral turpitude.
“A dog bed in front of a fire, even. Nice work cat.”
11. Using demon eyes to intimidate gentle giants.
“205 lb English Mastiff vs 12 lb cat.”
12. Ruining the holidays.
“She got to enjoy her new bed by herself on Christmas day. The next day, the cats made sure she didn’t get her hopes up.”
13. Winning the battle. And the war.
“The daily struggle in our house.”
14. Forcing dogs into the lap of luxury…wait. Maybe someone has to rethink their strategy.
“My dog seized the opportunity to upgrade.”
15. Finally, and most egregiously, finding allies and CONVERTING THEM TO THEIR EVIL PLAN.
“Defeat. Henry Chubbsworth vs Spencer.”