When it comes to delighting and surprising our pups, there’s nothing better than a BarkBox. BarkBox is a monthly delivery of fun toys and treats pawfectly sized to fit your pup. We’ve heard rumors that the dogs know that the BarkBox is for them– but you’ll have to get one for your pup to test it out! ;P Below are 26 pups having the best day ever who get BarkBox.
26. “I regret nothing. It was delicious.” —Bekahhh2121
25.It’s Stella’s first box. She wants you to OPEN IT ALREADY!
24. “Why am I smiling? There’s a monkey butt toy in there.” —LesaMarieLai
23. “HURRY MOM GET THE TOYS OUT!!!” —PuppyFeed
22. Quincy likes to open his as fast as possible.
21. Luna likes to open hers juuuuuust right.
20. These Boxers are so excited to pull out all of the goodies that they’re frantic.
19. Sindaen figured out where that delectable smell was coming from.
18. BlueStaffy says, “Nothing to see here, brudda. Nothing to see. All for me.”
17. Twix is a bit of a treat gal.
16. Boo Boo REALLY loves BarkBox day.
15. Stud and Sunni know the best tricks to get the best treat of all: BarkBoxes.
14. Olivia likes to chew on hers a bit.
13.”What do you MEAN I have to share this stuff with my brother?” —PJB24
12. Buddy likes to use his BarkBox as a pedestal to check out all the new schtuff.
11. Gucci has a really specific way of deconstructing her BarkBox.
10. Moses ruvs the globe bouncy ball from May’s BarkBox.
9. Milo does tricks for treats.
8. Maci and Murphy think their BarkBox smells better than than a litter box of cat poo left outside in the rain.
7. “But I meant to redistribute my Barkbox!” #RobinHood
Image Source via Ammo the Dachshund
6. “Da waiting is torture! I’m almost thereeee…”
Image Source via Facebook
5. “What the pup are you doing here?” #DawgsOnly
Image Source via Mayzie’s Dog Blog
4. “What do you mean, we have to share?” #ThatWasNotTheAgreement
Image Source via Green House on Top of the Hill
3. Schatzi wonders what she’s done to deserve such a bounty.
2. Gainsa likes to sniff everything first. (And tear all the paper.)