In honor of the upcoming sequel to arguably the most influential movie since Gone With The Wind, Zoolander 2 is sure to exceed expectations with its bevy of celeb cameo appearances and sure to be awesome ~lewks~. Although not everyone is capable of producing Blue Steel quite like Zoolander himself, these pups sure know how to hold their own when in front of the camera.
1. “Every sidewalk is my runway. Now take me to that fire hydrant, human.”
2. “Pink is definitely the new black.”
3. “Look ma! I found my light! And my folds!”
4. “The hottest trend this season is decorative doggy throat wreaths.”
5. “Instagram modeling counts, right? Wait, it doesn’t?!”
6. “Denim is very 2003. Please don’t make me stay in this outfit much longer.”
7. “Yes. I am comfortable with nudity.”
8. “The hand modeling industry is not for the faint of heart.”
9. “This pose has been done so many times before, but fine I’ll say it: ‘Sketch me like one of your French girls!'”
10. “Make sure you get my good side!”
11. “Hold on I wasn’t ready for the camera. Oh, it’s still a gorgeous picture of me? Yeah. I know. Tyra got her first gig from her passport photo.”
12. “I think the hair stylist for this shoot was drunk.”
13. “I’m allowed to keep these after the shoot, right?”
14. “No makeup. No airbrush. No retouching!”
15. One day I shall grace the cover of Kings Magazine.
16. BLUE. STEEL.
Feature image (dog) via @whatromeosaid