Dogs are pumped that football season is in full swing. Whether they’re rooting for your alma mater or just hoping that Tom Brady’s calf doesn’t take him out of the game, these pups are thrilled that football is back.
1. “You laugh at my size now but I’m gonna be the best darn kicker the league’s ever seen!”
2. “Bowser Beer on tap and the game on a big screen. All a dog needs after a long day of sniffin’ butts.”
3. BBQs galore!
4. The opportunity to wear your team’s jersey, without judgement.
5. Lots of parties mean lots of couch time.
6. A reason to wear the referee uniform again and tell everyone what to do.
7. The chance to hang out with your famous quarterback dad, Tom Brady, at practice.
8. Another year, another chance to conquer the snack table at parties.
9. After the game, everyone naps and no one cares because it’s socially acceptable.
10. The chance to try out for the Puppy Bowl.
11. Did we mention the food?!