Happy Barkday, America! Ah, sweet ol’ U.S. of A. The home of baseball, American football, and the best chew toys you can find. Check out this pawesome list of products that were made in the U.S.A. for your all-American pooch.
2. Burt’s Bee Products – Burt’s Bee was founded in Maine with all natural ingredients. The company prides themselves on the quality of their products and American history.
3. Zogoflex Zisc – These Frisbees bounce, float, and are easy to clean after a long day in the park.
4. Dog Collars – Rock that red white and bone blue over the holiday weekend with one of these patriotic pet collars.
5. Zogoflex Hurley – This unique toy is made by west paw design. It’s sort of like a rubber bone that your dog will never chew through.
6. Orbee – Tuff Sport – Planet dog has balls for just about every sport you could possibly want to teach your dog to play. They also have a ton of uniquely designed toys like an earth shaped orbee ball.
7. Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone – Now your dog doesn’t have to miss out on the holiday wishbone game. This Nylabone dura chew bone cleans your dog’s teeth and was made right here in the USA.
8. Sticks Throwing Treats – These stick shaped throwing treats double as a yummy snack and fun toy to entertain your pooch.
9. Buddy Biscuits – These treats are soft, easy digestible, and free of articular colors, flavors and preservatives. So your yard will be spared of those mysterious rainbow poops.
10. Earth Rated Waste Bags – Poop bags! These are biodegradable, earth friendly, and lavender scented to help minimize stinky smells.
12. Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats – There’s nothing quite like an ice cream on a hot summer day. Now your dog can join in on the fun with these peanut barker pints made in Colorado.
13. Nantucket Knit Sweater – American digs offers makes comfy lounge wear that is 100% American-Made.
14. Dog Beds –West Paw Design sells comfy and stylish made in the USA dog beds, mats, and blankets. Their website even provides a guide to help you find the best option for your dog depending on what they like.
15. Kong Goodie Bone – Kong produces some of the most durable dog toys around. The natural rubber toys are nontoxic and made in the states.
16. ‘In Dog Beers I’ve Only Had One’ Coasters – Ok, maybe this one isn’t specifically for the dog, but is pretty awesome for grabbing a beer.
Feature image via Batpig and Me