The East Coast had to brave quite a winter storm this cold January weekend — a storm so fierce, it was named after the fiercest brothers of all time, Jonas. The snowstorm blew up social media, with pictures of kids building snowmen, people skiing through Central Park, people avoiding the outdoors, and most importantly, puppies playing in the snow. Check out how these fluffballs spent their snow days.
1. “My stylish winter jacket and matching galoshes are perfect for braving the storm.”
2. “Needless to say, the weather displeases me.”
3. “Wake me up when the snowstorm ends.”
4. “What? Is there something on my face?”
5. “Do you like my new snow boots? I’d go outside, but I don’t want to ruin them!”
6. No blizzard can come between this silly squad.
7. “I must watch over my humans as they laze around all day.”
8. “I may or may not be part polar bear, so I’ll just live in this snow bank for a while.”
9. “Yeah I got into a snowball fight, but you should see the other guy!”
10. “I’ll stand guard, you guys go on! Hehehe….suckers!”
11. “Ugggh, it’s way too bright out here after last night.”
12. “I laugh in the face of danger.”
13. “Yeah, I think I’ll sit this one out and curl up with my blankie instead.”
14. “Bad weather won’t stop me from getting in a quick snowga class!”
15. Ain’t no party like a blizzard party and a blizzard party don’t stop.
17. “Do you want to build a snowman?”
18. Blizzard or no blizzard, NYC fashion is always on fleek.
Whether you go sledding on the streets or snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa, there’s no better company than your pup! Remember to give those puppers plenty of treats and attention as they wait out the storm with you. Stay safe and warm!