Remember when you were little and you crawled around on all fours with your dog, the two of you chasing balls and barking together? And then Mom and Dad got worried when the “phase” didn’t pass? No? Just me? Oh.
Well have no fear parents, because these tiny tykes can roll over with the best of ’em! (It was just a phase, I promise).
1. So this is what happened to all the left socks… I was blaming the dog.
2. Nothing like that last bit of milk from the cereal bowl. Or water from the dog bowl.
3. “A gift for you, from me, the dog.”
4. “Don’t worry, Mom will be home soon. It only feels like she’s left forever.”
5. Who needs a crib when you’ve got a bed and a Bulldog?
6. “This is how you do the tail wag, right?”
7. “Here. Now YOU throw it.”
8. “This is how dogs run, no? I’m doing my best here.”
9. “I think Mom just found what we left her on the rug.”
10. “I am baby. Let me sing the song of my people.”
11. “‘Fetch’ is my middle name.”
12. Their brains all ready run on the same frequency… and that wink!
13. Something’s not right here…
14. “You scratch my back…”
15. “Boy, this summer heat is brutal!”
16. “This doesn’t taste as good as Benji made it out to be.”
17. “The dog said it was a delicacy!”
18. “This is how we say hello in the canine world.”
19. “I did your gosh dang chores, now where’s my treat?”
20. No matter what, we love our dogs, and we give them the best lives we can. Who wouldn’t want to be them!