If you’re planning your own wedding right now, your pooch might be the sanest member of your family. They won’t judge your invitations or first-dance music selection, they just want to have a good time. (But they wouldn’t mind if you had a meat buffet).
Better tell the caterer to add a few extra place settings — these dogs plan on eating their weight in filet mignon and peanut butter cupcakes!
1. Bowties are optional, but highly encouraged (so dapper!)
4. They are also the only guests permitted to wear white:
7. If the bride shows signs of nervousness, the dogs must be ready to cuddle:
9. “What?! I’ve been in hair and make-up since 10am. Don’t judge me.”
10. What’s better than one dog? Two!
13. No stranger to affection, they often encourage and support it.
14. They know that a real man will rock hot pink with confidence and swagger.
17. “Okay Dad. LET’S DO THIS.”
18.And if trouble breaks out, this Great Dane will handle it.
19. This guy too:
20. His and Hers:
21. “Hey man. Want to raid the kitchen while the guests are cocktail-ing it up??”
22. These four-legged friends definitely add an air of dignity:
24. “I love you guys, too. But can we eat? I am famished!”
25. Don’t fret if your puppy has made other plans. You can always slap their head on a stick and your guests will have a blast with s/he all night long!
So here is to all the pups making appearances at weddings this year. No one cares if you steal the show–you’re family and everyone loves you!
This article is by BarkPost contributor, Wendy Frink. Her assistant, Hamilton Pug, wants to photobomb your wedding this summer. Get in touch with him on Twitter or Facebook.
Featured Image via autostraddle
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!