If you’re one of those people who can’t sit still when you have a day off from work then these 7 DIYs will keep you busy for a while. The difficulty level on these projects is set at easy so you can complete it in time for the New Year! Happy crafting folks!
If you don’t have time for DIY projects, check out BarkBox!
1. Use an old drawer to make a cozy bed for you pup.
2. Have a pup that’s an overenthusiastic chewer of all things wood? Use wood epoxy to fix your chewed wood and make it look brand new again!
3.Take an old, dark cabinet and refresh it fairy godmother style into a colorful, fun dog nook!
4. To keep food off the floor as well as have extra storage for your pet supplies, turn an old shelf/bench into a feeding station!
5. Having a dog that sheds means spending a lot of money buying Swiffer dusters to keep your home looking spotless. How about you make your own swiffer dusters with old scraps of fleece instead?
6. Turn a pupcycled vintage dresser from being just another piece of furniture to a doggie kennel retreat. Your dog will love absolutely love snuggling in there when winter comes.
7. If you’re feelin’ particularly crafty, go ahead and use this easy DIY to turn an old crib into a very nifty and classic wood dog crate.