It’s that time of year again when the movers and shakers of the film, music and digital world descend on Austin for SXSW. For those of you who got your paws on a pass, here are the types of pups you’re likely to see.
1. The iPug: A techno-wiz with gadgets galore and a fully-loaded power strip. Bonus points if they are trying to push their “cool new app” on you.
2. The Freeloading Fido: They don’t seem to have a job or any money, but they always know how to skip to the front of the line or where to find a puppin’ awesome secret show. Come with me if you want to live, bro!
3. The LinkedIn Labrador: “Have you read my blog?” “We should totally go grab a drink from the toilet when this show is over.” “Hi, I’m Scout. Have we sniffed butts before? We’ve DEFINITELY sniffed butts before. Here’s my card…”
4. The Hipster Hound: These bright young things are lookin’ fresh to death in all of their #SXSW posts on Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram…
6. The Food Truck Ruver: “No, no… you seriously haven’t lived ’til you’ve had these tacos.”
7. The Startup Shibe: They ruv the internetz… almost as much as they ruv saying things like “disrupt” and “leverage”.
8. The Puppy: This is their first time here! Everything. Is. SO. PAWSOME!