The “beware of dog” sign has been used since the days of the Roman Empire, which was a super long time ago (my high school Ancient History teacher would cringe if he saw this). So it’s no surprise that it’s gotten a bit stale. Here are some creative ways to let the world know that a dog lives in (read: rules) your house.
1. Hey, at least they’re honest.
2. Just a word to the wise.
3. Aren’t they all though?
4. And oh! What a beautiful song it is!
5. NEVER trust a cat.
6. We’re talkin’ a regular Jerry Seinfeld.
7. You don’t want to upset the Baha Men. Trust me.
8. It’s nothing personal, it’s our policy.
9. You get the point.
10. Welp, that’s one way to do it.
11. This one is a little more subtle. But it is pretty hilarious that someone thought such a thing exists.
12. A more elegant rendition of the same sentiment mentioned above.
13. And one for the more blunt bunch. This one’s a personal fave.
14. The truly terrifying beasts are those that walk on two legs.
15. There is nothing more terrifying than a Doxie on the loose.