Do you have a song that plays in your head when you walk in the room? Just me? Anyway, if these dogs walked around with a soundtrack blaring, these would be the jams. What about your pup?
1. Greyhound : Bruce Springsteen – Born to Run
“I want to know if love is wild.”
2. Poodle : Plastic Bertrand – Ça Plane Pour Moi
Just listen to the song…and watch the gif.
3. Pomeranian : Kelis – Bossy
See above for instructions.
4. English Bulldog : The Beatles – I’m Only Sleeping
They’re English. And they’re sleepy.
5. Chihuahua : Notorious B.I.G. – Big Poppa
“However livin’ better now, Poochi sweater now…”
6. Shiba Inu : David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
“Your face is a mess,” the Shiba said to a human.
7. Corgi : Destiny’s Child – Bootylicious
Everyone knows that Corgis have the booty game on lock.
8. Golden Retriever : America – Sister Golden Hair
“I tried to live without you.”
9. Dachshund : White Stripes – 7 Nation Army
A seven nation army of the hounds of hell couldn’t hold a determined Doxie back from what they want!
10. Pit Bull : Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved
The answer is “yes.”
11. Husky : Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness
Nobody’s more morose than a Husky in the heat. :/
12. Jack Russell Terrier : DJ Snake & Lil Jon – Turn Down For What
The JRT will turn down for absolutely nothing.
13. Rescue Dogs : Fontella Bass – Rescue Me