Like the proverbial customer, the dog is always right. If they look at you with those big beautiful eyes and insist it was the cat, or perhaps the wind, that made the stuffing mess under the table, well then, who are you to disagree?
These capable destroyers are just doing their jobs and stickin’ it to the humans, #DestroyersClub style.
1. “Just be calm and wait till the humans leave the room before I rip you up.”
2. “I’m trying to improve my eyesight, Mom, this carrot mess is just a casualty of war.”
4. “How DARE you insinuate that I had anything whatsoever to do with that decapitated plushie.”
3. “Pay attention, human. This is how you properly play with a teddy bear. Not that silly ‘cuddling.'”
5. “A pocket knife? For survival? Don’t need this—my humans won’t let anything happen to me.”
6. *muffled* “This is NOT the Kinder Surprise Egg I thought I was getting.”
7. “Heh. Hey there. You said you were gonna be out for a couple more hours.”
8. “I hope this is an all beef frank, Mother. You know I’m watching what I put in my body.”
9. “The snowman didn’t need his arm. He told me.”
10. “It broke and I didn’t even touch it. You get me new one now?”
Tag your pulverizing pooch #DestroyersClub on Instagram to show us their shredding skills! You might just get a shoutout from @TheBarkShop and land a place in our weekly BarkPost roundups, just like this one!