This post is paw-wered by our pals over at PrideBites who want to spread the word about their shop of customizable products! Use the code “fuzzybutts” at checkout to get 20% off! (WOWZA!)
My dog is the apple of my eye and I’m sure it’s the same for other dog parents out there. I spend an insane amount of time thinking about him, pampering him, playing with him, staring at him…And if there is one thing we can all agree on, it’s that to us, this adoration is constant and unrelenting.
However, the question remains, have you achieved die-hard dog parent status yet?
Here are seven things that are typical of our kind:
1. Constantly finding ways and excuses to spend time with your dog.
Some might call it crazy, we just call it an inseparable bond of love.
2. Showing off every time your dog learns a new trick.
How can you not? You taught a living being something! It deserves to be shared with the world.
3. Creating an Instagram for your dog and then asking all your friends and family to follow.
Because your dog is just the cutest, bestest, sweetest in the world. And super photogenic to boot.
4. Swelling up with pride whenever someone tells you that your dog is absolutely dapper.
It’s your right as a person with good taste! Plus, everyone knows that your dog is a reflection of you.
5. Calling your pup by cutesie nicknames like baby girl, Benji boo, boo head, lil luv, poppet…
You’ve earned that right after having to pick up their poo all day, every day.
6. Finding ways to bring up your pooch in everyday conversation.
When you aren’t with ’em, you need to make up for it by talking about ’em.
7. You do everything you can to let the world know you’re pup is one of a kind.
And one-of-a-kind pups deserve one-of-a-kind things! Am I right? Luckily, the people over at PrideBites are here to help us die-hard dog parents out by creating an array of pawesome personalizable schtuff like: beds, blankets, coats, collars, hoodies, leashes, placemats and toys.
If you think this is too good to be true, check out these pups and their PrideBites gear.
Olli just can’t get enough of his comfy, cushiony bed. It’s just sooooo Ollie!