They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, and dogs (in our opinions) are often the furry hearts of our families. What’s the best way to combine these two hearts into one, big, love-fest explosion?
Pupcessorizing your kitchen with pooches.
And to start you off, here are 12 Darling Kitchen Accessories we just can’t live without.
1. Custom dog treat cookie cutters for homemade puppy treats.
2. A dog walker dishtowel to make spills heel.
3. A superbullie apron to show you’re a hero with all things cook.
4. A rescue dog cutting board to show hooman support for pups in need.
5. These Fire Hydrant Cake Pan because…well, because.
6. A laser dog engraved rolling pin because OMG lasers + dogs = heck yeah!
7. Dog glasses just to make a point: you don’t drink from a bowl (mostly).
8. A doge ceramic tea holder to prove you’re a proper pooch.
9. Dog wine charms for all the gentlepups.
10. A puggle dog tray because all crudités should be served with a dose of pugology.
11. Cupcake liners so when you attend your next pup birthday, you’re prepared.
12. And finally, a “Wilma” dog treat jar so the hoomans don’t actually take one, thinking it’s a cookie for them.
For more puptastic kitchenware and more, check out the BarkPost Pinterest Page for all your furdorable home art needs! 🙂