I love summer fashion — printed skater style dresses, open toed shoes, and small purses! Yes, bring it all on. Warm weather style just got a major upgrade with these magnetic pieces for dog lovers.
My life seems incomplete because I don’t have a dress with ragingly cute Boston Terriers.
Steal the whole puggin’ life of the party with this perfect cross-body purse.
A dainty necklace that’s not too sweet. A great summer staple for layering necklaces.
4. Vintage 1950’s Dog Print Scarf ($20.06)
Light silky scarves are wonderful secret weapons: they can adorn your neck, double as a hair wrap, or drape on your shoulders for chilly nights. Why not do that all with a dog print?
5. Pup Close and Personal Tank Top ($11.99)
A light airy tank with a frenchie? It’s pawfect for a sunny day at the park with your pup.
6. Westies for the Resties Top ($39.99)
A delightfully twee novelty dog print would work with denim cut offs or a flared skirt.
7. Matilde Printed Pleated Midi Skirt ($109)
This pastel dream of a dog-print skirt is funky and fresh all at once. You’ll be the envy of all your pup-loving friends in this outfit.
8. Forever 21 Pug Print Shirt ($19.90)
You’ll be the talk of the town in this shirt. It also works for the ladies and the guys!
9. Polka Dot Dog Applique Baseball Hat ($9.99)
Shade your face from the sun in this pretty pooch inspired baseball hat.
10. Brat & Suzi Dog Festival Tee ($16)
Because dogs make festival wear better.
11. VERAMEAT Yummy Breakfast Pin ($14)
A sweet little pin won’t break your budget and looks somethin’ tough on a denim vest.
12. Woven Pull On Short ($38)
Perfect for warm summer days when you want to laze around in your PJs watching Netflix with your main squeeze aka your fuzzbutt pupper.
13. Orlebar Brown Jet Setter Tee ($110)
The simple and minimal design is perfect with ripped denim cutoffs.
14. Simon Carter Dog Cufflinks ($45.31)
You can’t be fancy without cufflinks.
15. Pugs Not Drugs Socks ($8)
Pugs are always the better choice.