When you’re a dog lover, you develop a sixth sense for finding dogs everywhere you go. And they don’t necessarily have to be real dogs.
Here are 19 dogs found in the most unlikeliest of places.
1. In your drink. Because your dog probably took a sip while you weren’t looking.
2. In your carpet. Just in case you were wondering who had an accident.
3. In popcorn form. A friendly reminder to share your snack with your BFF!
4. In dog hair. Because it’s everywhere, so it was only a matter of time before it started making shapes.
5. In muffins. Can’t tell which is sweeter — the breakfast treat, or the dog?
6. In a chewed-up pencil eraser holder. Stay in school, young pups!
7. In wood. Because this is not creepy at all.
8. At the bottom of a glass.
9. Dog within a dog. WE NEED TO GO DEEPER.
10. In a pancake. Or is it a crepe? Who cares? There’s a dog!
11. There’s nothing in the leash ordinance about walking your leafdog off-leash.
12. In an almost-empty water bowl.
13. In hot chocolate powder. Do you want lumps in your hot chocolate? Because this is how you get lumps. And dogs.
14. In a duck’s bill. Because Mother Nature is a dog lover, obviously.
15. In a rock. So I guess you can call it a Rockweiler.
16. Another wood grain dog. Still kinda creepy.
17. The back of this dog’s head looks like the backs of two dogs’ heads.
18. “I don’t always swallow Monopoly pieces, but when I do, it’s the dog.”
19. So meta.