Ah, the dog days of summer have finally arrived and we couldn’t be happier! Here are some dogs who share the excitement.
1. These best buds who either a) thought the pool cover was a slip-and-slide or b) just couldn’t wait for their humans to open the pool.
Pro tip: more bounce = more splash!
2. Molly, who couldn’t wait her turn to go on an actual slip-and-slide.
3. This dog and his (very generous) tiny human friend!
4. These three wiener friends can’t wait to spend long afternoons chillin’ in their floatie. (But really, does it even get any better than this?!)
5. This beach goer who had to pause to take it all in
6. These bros, who are like, “human, wake up! we’ve got a loooooonnnnng day planned!”
7. “Don’t know about you, but I could do this all summer long.”
Source: Flikr/David Evans
8. While we cannot confirm that this guy is indeed excited for summer, from the looks of things, there’s a pretty good chance he isn’t complaining. So long to you, winter struggles!