Labor Day signifies the end of summer, and the beginning of dressing like it’s already winter! This year, the holiday falls on Monday, September 7th. Get out those dark clothes because summer is over you don’t want to be caught looking like these dogs after Labor Day!
1. Mom, please change my shirt, this is so embarrassing!
2. White after Labor Day? I declare this to be a fashion emergency!!
3. If you can’t wear white after Labor Day, isn’t it always Labor Day until Labor Day itself?
4. Don’t worry everyone, it’s okay to drink white wine after Labor Day.
5. “You’re telling me that I can’t wear my white zip up just when the fall weather starts to hit? UGH!”
6. “I was wearing white after Labor Day before it was socially unacceptable to wear white after Labor Day.”
7. “If you don’t want me wearing white, come over and try to take off this outfit yourself!”
8. “It’s just such a shame, we wear white so well.”
9. “I was too lazy to change my shirt. Deal with it!”
10. “Your rules don’t apply to me.”
11. “Really? But check out how ridiculously good looking I am!”
12. Just a friendly reminder, never wear white after Labor Day… or Crocs, ever!
13. “Sleeping until it’s socially acceptable to wear white again. zZzzZz”
14. “Your rules are silly! I’ll wear white just to spite you!”
15. “Wearing white clothes after Labor Day makes me feel like a really tough guy!”
16. “It’s not fair! I am forced to wear white everyday…I AM WHITE!”
Featured Image via Etsy Seller Frilly Paws Boutique