What do you get when you mix a famous pop star and a celebridog with a killer wardrobe? The best game of Who Wore It Better to ever hit the interweb. (Hint: the dog always wins.)
Sorry Swift – those legs are no match for a wet nose and curly tail.
One of our favorite celebrity pups Doug the Pug visited Mashable’s headquarters in NY office for a Swift-inspired weekend – complete with giant swans, Polaroid pictures, and his own Bad Blood alter ego. Miss Swift is sure to think twice about the whole “cat lady” thing after seeing this handsome devil.
1. “Wig? No no, I’m a natural blonde.”
2. Silent BUTT deadly #farts.
3. “Why is there always so much sequin?”
4. “Olivia! Don’t act like we’re friends.”
5. “When I met you in the summer…”
6. “Darling I’m a Pug dressed as a pop star.”
7. “I still don’t know what’s going on.”
8. “Can I eat the bubbles yet?”
9. “What Photoshop?”
10. What the other half of this photo actually looks like 😉
11. One word – Pugdorable.
Check out more from this epic shoot below!
Featured image via Mashable