A kitchen is quite literally considered the heart of the house. It’s where the family comes together around good food and conversation. That said, it makes total sense to weave your pet into this equation.
So, here are 5 ways you can upgrade your kitchen to fit in that cute little piece of your heart.
1. For those of us who happen to have tons of cabinet space this little upgrade is pawfect. With the right fabric pattern you can totally add a touch of whimsy to your kitchen as well.
2. When an empty cabinet isn’t an option, upcycle a magazine rack or an old small nightstand into a cool, fun doggy bar!
3. Have a large kitchen? A pet space like this is ideal for when you spend hours in there fine tuning a recipe. Your dog will have a nice little cubby to nap in.
4. Want to keep your pup’s food mess free and concealed? (Especially if you live in small spaces and want to avoid tripping on your pet bowls). You can convert one of your kitchen cabinets into a retractable/concealed feeding station!
5. A great DIY dog fence works wonders when you’re in the kitchen for long hours and you want to keep an eye on your pup’s shenanigans!