The iconic New York Fashion Week is underway, and we all know what that means. Exquisite hairdos, makeup done to perfection, beautiful bling, and outfits to die for.
Of course, the dogs of Instagram didn’t miss out on the opportunity to flaunt their modeling skills. We daresay that they rock some of these outfits better than some hooman models out there. Before you know it, the runway will be owned by the furry four-legged members of society, and the “catwalk” will be renamed “dogwalk.”
1. Fluff is in. Very, very in.
2. Tailoring a piece to fit is extremely important for some couturiers.
3. This pup is modeling a three-piece men’s look with no shoes. It’s a new trend that’s really picking up.
4. Look at the intensity in those eyes. This pup definitely knows how to smize.
5. Forget mannequins. Pomeranians can model and show clothes perfectly fine while adding a splash of adorable to the show.
6. Of course, just like their human counterparts, dog models can get cranky behind-the-scenes sometimes.
7. Two words: Blue Steel.
8. This pup bridges the gap between two stylistic periods by bringing back the 90’s choker and pairing it with spectacles worn purely for fashion, not function. A timeless look, don’t you think?
9. Behold – haute couture, as in: You’re looking quite “haute” in that brilliantly “coutured” suit, sir Frenchie!
10. Of course, it wouldn’t be NYFW without discreetly dressed photographers clad in a variety of really expensive camera equipment.
11. Calling all fangirls! Recognize the J-Biebs in this look?
12. This pup totally made fetch happen with them popped collars. The King would be proud.
13. Don’t tell anyone, but we’re pretty sure these three are making an appearance in Vogue next month.
14. Just working on that tan before hitting the runway.
15. Covergirls gonna covergirl.
16. This pup’s hairdresser knows what’s up, capitalizing once more on the revered “bob” hairstyle.
17. Our final model topped off his look with a Ralph Lauren bowtie. Fancy!