With a dog comes a lot of love, cuddles, and fun. But what also comes along fur the ride is a ton of skills you never knew you needed, and before you know it you’re a paws-down pro! From quelling unexpected messes to taming fashion fur-paws, dog owners quickly turn into pawrental masters of these lifehacks:
1. Getting fur- a lot of fur- off anything.
2. Cleaning up poo without a single squeam.
3. Creating secret languages only dogs can understand.
4. Sleeping through the night being nearly suffocated… with love.
5. Cooking food that both you and your dog can eat together.
6. Getting accidentally peed on, and being cool with it.
7. Finding creative solutions to transport your big-boned boy.
8. Brushing the teeth of a creature who loves its dog breath, and Does. Not. Want. you to take it away.
9. Somehow making a good hair day happen when you accidentally use your pup’s shampoo… on your own hair.
10. Owning new ways to exercise with your flexible companion.
11. Finding the pawfect fitting clothes for your pup for “take your dog to work day.”
12. Discovering every pup friendly vacation spot in the country.
13. Redecorating your living room into a giant play pen, and not caring that your guests have no where to sit but on stuffed animals.
14. Putting another creature’s well-being above your own and finding joy you never knew existed.