Ever get tired of being an adult all the time? Whether it’s the daily grind of working 9-5, paying bills, or all the other responsibilities that come with being an adult; there are times when we all wish we could go back to those carefree, fun days of being a kid again. Lucky for you, dogs are always ready to play in a child-like manner! Here are 18 creative ways you can rediscover your childhood with your dog, and have lots of fun in the process!
1. Go for ice-cream.
2. Or make your own dog-friendly popsicles to share.
3. Play frisbee in the park on a sunny day.
4. Spend some time in the great outdoors on a camping trip with your best friend.
5. Build a DIY dog teepee or fort to read in.
6. Go for a swim.
7. Color a few pages in a dog-centric adult coloring book.
8. Spend the day at the beach.
9. Have a dock jumping competition with your dog.
10. Play dress up.
11. Go canoeing on a lake.
12. Swing outside in a hammock.
13. Hit the waves and go surfing.
14. Or keep it terrestrial and go skateboarding.
15. Run through an obstacle course with your pup.
16. Relax on the couch and watch a dog-tastic movie like Homeward Bound.
17. Go on a bike ride.
18. And last but not least…
Embark on an adventure together! Your inner child (and your dog) will thank you!