New York Fashion Week starts today, and we’ve been scouting out our favorite fashion-forward pups to rep the four-legged models of the fashion industry. We wouldn’t be surprised if Cycle 21 of America’s Next Pup Model cast these stylish Instagram pooches! Just take a look at their fabulous outfits:
1. Chompers the Corgi reminds us that whether you’re on land or underwater, you’ve got to rock your outfit and really make a statement.
2. I don’t think Luna the Pomeranian could turn up that pinktastic swag any more!
3. Brie the Boston Terrier has got the idea of SMIZE down pat!
4. Chic and nerdy are not mutually exclusive styles, as depicted by Kaya the Australian Shepherd.
5. Pepi the Chihuahua brings the Old West back in a sleek and stylish manner.
6. Runway ready! Doug the Pug knows the importance of accessories in adding finesse to your outfit!
7. Jack the Yorkie could sit here and model this hat ALL DAY. Just make sure to get his good side!
8. Watch out, Bruno Mars! The fedora is now Roky the Boston Terrier‘s signature look.
9. Orange may be the new black, but Dottie the Dachshund knows that PINK will always be in.
10. Maya the Bulldog‘s life motto: Diamonds are a girls’ best friend.
11. Floral is SO in right now, just check out Perrin the American Eskimo‘s flowy flower dress!
12. Branston and Twiglet are just nailing “high fashion!”
13. This Fall, Disney is making a comeback in the form of adorable onesies, modeled here by Buddha the Bulldog.
14. “Casual Friday” is not in memo the Boston Terrier‘s dictionary. All swag, all the time.
15. Fashion week highlights many whacky and out-of-the-world outfits, but Brady the Golden Retriever‘s got the most trendy headwear for this coming season!