Not sure if this thing with your pooch is just a passing fling? or whether you and your pup are in it for the long paw-l? Here’s some sure fire ways to know it’s fur real!
1. You support his insatiable need to terrorize squirrels.
2. You always let him sit in his favorite chair… no matter what.
3. You not only ignore his toy hoarding problem…
4. … you’re actually a bit of an enabler.
5. Your response to getting invited to a party is, “We’ll be there.”
6. Because you’re partners in crime.
7. Another good sign, is being a grown woman with this wallet.
8. You dressed up as him for Halloween. Again… you’re a grown woman.
9. Speaking of holidays, he tops your Christmas tree!
10. And on Valentine’s Day… well, Valentine’s Day is weird.
11. When it comes to the love you have for your pup, your mom gets it.
12. Your dad gets it.
13. Your sister gets it.
14. Your nephew is too young to “get it,” but he will wear a shirt with your dog’s face on it whether he wants to or not.
15. Luckily, your friends get it.
16. And your roommate gets it.
17. Even your ex boyfriend got it! (Even though your dog knew he didn’t really get it and he was obviously trying to warn you about that.)
18. You wake up early in order to walk 5 miles to get him to his job.
19. Which he loves, by the way.
20. Your dog will steal the pillow.
21. Or turn you into a pillow.
22. He’ll hog the blankets.
23. But it doesn’t matter, because his snoring in your ear every night is still your favorite sound.
24. Most of all, the biggest sign that you are totally, head over heels in love with your dog is knowing that adopting him was the best decision you’ve ever made, and thanks to him, you are grateful every single day.
Say “I ch-ch-chews you!” to your pup this Valentine’s Day by giving him/her a token of your ruv from BarkShop’s Valentine’s Day Collection! It’s a great way to let them know that this puppy love is fur real.