Let’s face it, there’s a reason they say DOGS are human’s best friend… Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us! Here’s are 14 undeniable signs that you prefer the company of pups to people!
1. You hate it when people walk slowly in front of you, but you’d gladly let your pup stop, sniff, and stare at anything and everything.
2. You’d cuddle your dog over any human companion any day, no contest.
3. When you meet a new baby, you smile and say “AWW,” but when you meet a new pup, you squeal, jump up and down, and spew out unintelligible words of affection. #cuteaggression
4. If your dog doesn’t like the date you brought home, you refuse to ask them on a second date. No questions asked.
5. Most of your friends and acquaintances have dogs.
6. You’d give almost anything to work at an office that allows employees to bring their pets.
7. You would never watch someone sleep (creepy!) but you could spend hours watching your pup sleep.
8. Your dog’s toys, accessories, and clothes are probably worth more than your own wardrobe.
9. Your social life depends primarily on your dog’s eating and potty schedule.
10. You need a calendar reminder for your friends’ birthdays, but you don’t have any trouble remembering your pooch’s.
11. Forget Netflix and Hulu, your sources of entertainment are multi-bookmarked live puppy cams.
12. You’re pretty sure that this Halloween, they’ll be the cutest dressed-up kid on the block.
13. You’d rather share a nice cold (doggy) drink with your dog than go out.
14. As long as your dog is happy, you are happy.