The great thing about dogs is that they have nothing stopping the thoughts that form in their adorable heads from bursting forth to greet the world. They lack the proverbial filter, but, unlike humans, dogs can’t actually say what they’re thinking.
No, they put their words into action—and that’s how we know the extent of their love for us, for others, and even the occasional inanimate object. “Great” just doesn’t cover how we feel about pups, but they can certainly help us understand how much #DogsLoveAll.
1. They know when to tell you it’s time to relax.
2. They’ve always got your back. Seriously, they’ll be standing there to catch the bouquet.
3. They enjoy all your kisses (even if they’re a little scratchy.)
4. They tell you your cooking tastes good even though you can’t make toast.
5. They lose their minds every time you walk in the door. Every. Time.
6. They know exactly how to show you what they’re thinking.
7. They’re not impatient—they just know what’s best for your health. Yeah, that’s it.
8. They look after their favorite toys like doting parents.
9. They’re willing to let bygones be bygones.
10. They’ll do ANYTHING to cheer you up. Even if it means taking
extreme weird measures.
11. They can tell when you need a little laughter in your life.
12. They know when to offer the softest, most comforting shoulder to lean on.
13. Or perhaps a little more than a shoulder…
14. They’ll be your plus-one even when it seems like no one else will.
15. Most of all, they will never forget how much you love them.