Whether you’ve got a couch potato who only gets up if there’s a t-r-e-a-t involved or a demanding doge who requires daily massages, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a pup who dislikes sharing space with his human. Dogs are snuggly creatures by nature.
But some dogs take it too far.
1. “Good mornin’, purty hooman! Here’s my sweet, sweet puppy breath. You’re welcome.”
2. “OMG OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” (Is the cat watching? Good.)
3. “Human, you’re not wearing pants. Let me fix that for you.”
4. This one also gives no poops about how much a large dog weighs.
5. When you love someone so much you just have to lick their face all day. #bae
6. When you’re in yoga class and the teacher comes by to deepen your stretch.
7. “‘Scuse me…just getting comfortable.”
8. “Wow. A heated dog bed. Lush.”
9. When you bring your clingy date home and they won’t stop kissing you in front of your mom.
10. “I’ll fix it so you never give me human siblings!”
11. “Oh hi. I see you’re busy.”
12. “I’m not touching you. I’m not touching you.”
13. “Why won’t you let me love you!”
14. “Hold me while you drive. You don’t need both hands on the wheel.”