Roll up your sleeves, put on some music, and get ready to tackle some of the most pawsomely adorable DIY projects the internet has to offer.
1. Show your dog how much you love him with homemade ice pops.
2. Dog shampoo. Cheaper and safer alternative to what you’d find in stores.
3. This self-filling water bowl will save you trips to the sink (and might keep your pup from flipping his bowl over.)
4. Got a city pup who wishes he lived in the country? Fulfill his dreams of peeing on grass with this DIY potty.
5. If you’ve got a pup in your life who destroys everything, why not make him this super easy, really durable rope toy.
6. Dogs love peanut butter. Dogs love bacon. Combine the two and you’ve got this yummy batch of peanut butter bacon treats!
7. This cute paw print DIY art will make you wish you had more wall space.
8. Got a pup you’re potty training? This DIY potty bell can help your pup let you know when he needs to do his business.
9. Moar treats! There yummy banana carrot dog treats look good enough for humans.
10. Beautify your pup’s crate with fabric!
11. This silhouette leash rack achieves two things at once: having a place for your pup’s leash and adding art to your walls. Win/win.
12. Are you tired of using messy peanut butter to give your dog her meds? Use these homemade pill pockets instead.
13. This DIY umbrella is for humans, but your dog will probably appreciate it, too.
14. Use your favorite pup’s silhouette for this seasonal art you can change throughout the year.
15. Families with incredibly smart pups can make this DIY treat dispensing toy.
16. Dry dog shampoo will keep your pup smelling fresh between baths.
17. Got an old nightstand sitting in the garage? Make a dog bed out of it.
18. Reuse old clothes to make your dog a cozy sweater.
19. We’re swooning over this wooden dog crate.
20. Make a fun muffin tin treat puzzle out of supplies you’ve already got around the house.
21. If your dog likes jumping in puddles and tracking mud into the house, having these handy paw mittensby the door will save your floors.