1. You have to put up with a lot of unwanted face baths.
2. Dogs are always photobombing your cutest pics.
3. Schoolwork isn't safe.
4. Dogs have no sense of personal boundaries.
5. Dogs are always one-upping your Halloween costumes.
6. Dogs are food thieves.
7. Dogs hog the backseat.
8. Dogs are way too competitive about sports.
9. Dogs always take the seat with the best view.
10. Dogs are shameless show-offs.
11. Dogs insist on being the center of attention.
Dogs are awesome friends and playmates, but let’s face it, there are some serious downsides to having a dog sibling. Here are the absolute worst (best?) parts of sharing your childhood with a dog.
Featured image via @pokaasan
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!