This story originally appeared in BarkPost email, the new home of BarkPost’s original articles. If you want silly stories, fascinating dog facts, cute pup pics, and puplifting stories every week, sign up at BarkPost.com!
We’re always on the hunt for good resources to learn about dogs and learn how to treat them right. One classic internet resource is wikiHow… though to be honest, after we spent a little time looking through the dogs of wikiHow, it’s hard not to get distracted with the overwhelming question, “What the &%*^ did I just look at??”
These illustrations are… pretty awkward. So we decided to have a little fun with them and answer the question: “What is this dog *really* thinking about right now?”
1. This dog needs a little more personal space.
2. This pup has had enough of Jared’s whining.
3. This confident mama dog isn’t taking $#!& from anybody.
4. This manipulative lil’ monster will do anything for the prize.
5. This pup really needs to reconsider his friend circle.
6. This Beagle has a song in her heart.
7. And this Pit bull is just trying to ignore the whole… mannequin hand… thing…
Thanks wikiHow dogs! We know how ya feel. And… wikiHow artists, if you’re out there, just let us know how you’re doing and if there’s anything we can do to help.
Thanks for reading! And sign up for BarkPost email to get our silly stories, fascinating dog facts, cute pup pics, and puplifting stories every week!