1. Setting the dogwreath standard: One good lookin’ dog, one goodlookin’ wreath.
2. “HERRO I AM DOGWREATHING. WATCH ME DOGWREATH.”
3. Big head or small wreath? #dogwreathingproblems
4. Dogbuttwreathing – accepted and encouraged.
5. Insider tip: If you don’t have a real wreath, just grab the nearest piney branch.
6.”Why you puttin’ dis prickly stick around my head mams?”
7. Such dogewreath. Much majesty. Wow.
8. “And then I said, why go wreath when you can go whole tree?”
9. “My parents are artists.”
10. “Do I look festive? Is my tongue out again?”
11.”I know, I know. I’m precious. Can I have a treat now plz?”
12. Dogwreathing with accessories – so in this season.
13. Dogreindeer dogwreath photobomb. The worst.
15. “And then… and then they put this wreath on my head.”
16. Metadogwreathing: When the dog IS the wreath.
17. “Dis isn’t my new collar… is it?”
18. X-treme dogwreathing. Kind of like dogparkour, but cooler.
What’s dogwreathing you ask? Dogwreathing is the act of putting a pawliday wreath around your dog’s noggin, taking a photo, and using the hashtag #dogwreathing on Instagram. Dogwreathing started with festive pups at Mutt Adventures, but has since taken the interwebz by snowstorm.
Featured image via Love This Pic
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!